LockDown is a vehicle-monitoring system that gives families control over their loved ones' driving habits. When teenagers with a new driver’s licence sit behind the wheel of a car, they think they are invincible.
Sadly, the figures show otherwise.
Automobile crashes are the leading cause of death among people aged 13 to 21. And road-racing fatalities involving young drivers are making regular, tragic headlines. Not all teens want to drive recklessly. But the potent power of peer pressure makes them push just a little harder on the pedal. They want to impress their friends with their prowess behind the wheel. That’s when the tragedies can occur.
LockDown is not just a technology system.
- It is an antidote to teen peer pressure to drive recklessly.
- It is a modifier of bad driving behaviour, encouraging responsible habits.
- It puts the parent in the driver’s seat 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world.
- It gives parents and families peace of mind.
- It's like having a policeman in your car’s rear-view mirror.
- And – it can help save the lives of your loved ones
- Indicate when the vehicle is exceeding the speed limit.
- Indicate the speed, in either kilometers or miles, the vehicle is travelling.
- Indicate when the vehicle has gone beyond a pre-set geographic location.
- Provide a data readout sheet of the driver’s behaviours (e.g. speed and routes taken).
Providing peace of mind:
If a parent finds his child has been speeding, or exceeded a set geographic area, the LockDown system can then:
- Automatically alert the parent by email that can be monitored by smart phones, allowing the parent to take further action.
- Safely disable the vehicle once it’s been shut off so the driver cannot restart it.
LockDown Systems wants to stop the casualties, protect loved ones and give families peace of mind. And they want to lift the burden of peer pressure off the shoulders of young drivers so they drive more responsibly and safely.
REAL TIME MAPPING AND REPORTING